- The Clifton Bench has a minimal and contemporary design. This seat is made from Naturally Very Durable Hardwood making it robust and hardwearing, ideal for the public realm.
- This bench is part of the Clifton Range consisting of seats, benches and chairs.
- Available in straight, curved or s-shaped configurations to meet your bespoke requirements.
- Featuring a slatted seat top, a choice of steel legs and the option to add vertical or horizontal backrests, and armrests to your design.
- A choice of Stainless Steel legs, Corten Steel, Galvanised Mild Steel and Powder-coated Steel to a RAL colour of your choice.
- Any length, radius and slat size is available upon request. Lengths start from 300mm – 1000mm+.
- Standard slats measure 140mm deep x 65mm wide, supplied in lengths to suit.
- Typical seat height is 400-500mm above ground level however custom heights are available upon request.
- Supplied fully assembled with a choice of surface fixed (SF) or built-in 200mm (BI) below ground.
- This seat can also be fitted with flush lighting to enhance public spaces at night.
- Available in FSC Certified Hardwood.
Tell us your specific requirements below, then click the add to enquiry button for a bespoke quotation.
Bespoke Clifton Bench options can be made to order – the only limitation is your imagination.